Getting away from it all to the Victorian snowfields? You’ll arrive refreshed and ready to ski, when you travel with Melbourne Chauffeur Driven Limousines and Buses.
It’s easy to make sure your next snow trip is relaxing and carefree. Melbourne Chauffeur Driven Limousines and Buses has vehicles to seat from 10 to 57 people in quiet luxury from anywhere in Melbourne to Victoria’s top four ski resorts. Whether the extended family or your pro-ski team is heading to the snow, we have the limousine, bus or coach and the expert driver to get you there safely.
When Melbourne Chauffeur Driven Limousines and Buses takes care of the driving, everyone in your party arrives refreshed and ready to make the most of every minute of their stay.
Four snowfields to choose from
We offer direct transport to Victoria’s four most popular ski resorts. Ask us to help you discover the destination that’s best for your group’s needs and budget:
Visiting for a day?
Try Mt Baw Baw, the closest snowfields to Melbourne – perfect for day-trippers.
Taking the family?
Mt. Stirling is an economical option, ideal for large groups of different abilities.
If you want to try tobogganing or cross-country skiing, Lake Mountain is for you.
Skiing the high country?
Mt Buller is Victoria’s high-altitude snowfield for experienced skiers, just three hours from the city.
Why Hire Us?
The Melbourne Chauffeur Driven Limousines and Buses drivers are regular visitors to snow country, which means you don’t need to worry about driving in unfamiliar snow and ice. Choose us for your next ski trip for:
- Airport pick-up, for the ultimate in time-saving convenience
- A relaxing, safe journey to your choice of snowfield in the care of professional drivers
- Trip and logistics planning by local experts, to give you peace of mind of mind
- The benefits of arriving refreshed and ready to make the most of every minute of your trip
- Call Melbourne Chaufeur Driven Limousines and Buses today or contact us online for a custom quote on your next Victorian alpine adventure.
If a snow tour is a little on the cold side for you then why not take a look at some of our other day trips and tours: